The Gul Response wetsuit is one of our most popular Junior wetsuits.
This suit gives you flexibility and durability at a price that suits most wallets. Just like our top level suits, the Response features X-FLEX super stretch upper body panels giving you over 100% stretch.
Blind Stitched and G-FLEX reinforced seat and knee seams keep you watertight and warm
Available in Black/Lime and Grey/Lime
- 100% X-FLEX: 150% super stretch body panels for flexibility and freedom of movement
- Non-petroleum based neoprene
- Blind stitched and critically taped
- G-flex tape: reinforced leg and crotch seams
- QUADRATE Horizontal chest zip entry for maximum flexibility External Liquid seams: 100% water seal
- X-FLEX THERMAL: super-stretch thermal core body
- panels- combines the stretch from X-FLEX with the thermal insulation from THERMOSPAN
- SNAKESKIN Protection: back panel, durable, water repellent and anti-abrasive membrane applied to outer nylon. This technology is guaranteed to be harder wearing, absorb less water and contain quick drying properties
- Titanium 2: lined neoprene reflects the heat back in
- POWERTEX: knees for flexibility and durability
- PK MICRO ZIP: low profile plastic zip fastening
Look at the drop-down list for available sizes
|T2||2-3||3’3” (99cm)||19” (48cm)||20”(51cm)||21”(53cm|
|T3||3-4||3’5” (104cm)||20” (51cm)||21”(53cm)||22”(56cm)|
|JXXXS||4-5||3’10” (116cm)||20” (51cm)||23”(58cm)||22”(56cm)|
|JXS||7-8||4’4” (132cm)||22” (56cm)||26”(66cm)||24”(61cm)|
|JS||9-10||4’7” (140cm)||23” (58cm)||28”(71cm)||26”(66cm)|
|JM||11-12||4’10 (146cm)||24” (61cm)||29”(74cm)||28”(71cm)|
JXXL 16+ 5'7" (167cm) 30"
WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE
All size chart can be found on each individual product throughout the website, here is a basic fitting guide, Wetsuit, and Drysuit sizing.
Four way stretch high specification knee panels designed to resist the most harsh elements while providing maximum flexion and extension of the knee.
Engineered by our scientists so that your core body temperature locks in the heat. By wicking away your body moisture the lightweight thermal insulation traps warm air all around you. Keeping your core body warm helping blood to pump around your body creating your own central heating system.
This diagonal zip entry system, has a single sided opening reducing flush.
The Glideskin seal and bungee cord / barrel lock keeps more water out. A snap lock ensures that the zip pull stays in place.
Your wetsuit has been made from carefully selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance. With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your suit. Always rinse your suit after use in clean water using a mild detergent if necessary. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter from the zips. Please don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains or marks from your wetsuit as this can cause damage. Do not force zips and if possible get someone to pull up the zips for you, pulling zips up not across. Protect your wetsuit from sharp or abrasive objects. Ensure the suit is the correct size and do not pull the ends of sleeves or legs to remove