Please choose an option:
- Tech Neck single layer seal
- Flatlock seam construction
- X-Flex super stretch main body panels for flexibility and freedom of movement
- Titainum 2 neoprene reflects the heat back in
- PK blackout waterlock zip
- RS printed chest and back print to prevent wind chill
- Removeable arms
- G-lock wrist seals reduce water flush
- Powertex knees for flexibility and durability
- Available in Black with Blue panels or Black with Graphite panels
Look at the drop-down list for the available sizes
Wetsuit neoprene is lapped together and then stitched, this creates a flat, flexible and comfortable seam. Flatlock stitching can be identified by a band of interlocked thread on both sides of the wetsuit, sometimes utilising a coloured thread for visual effect.
X-FLEX 100% stretch neoprene is used in our high performance wetsuits. It gives you maximum freedom of movement, allowing your wetsuit to work with your body without impeding stamina. The latest X-Flex neoprene is 10% lighter, absorbs less water and has a softer, more comfortable feel. The improved X-Flex neoprene also has a lower modus, which means they stretch more without losing their shape and spring.
New 4 way stretch high specification knee panels designed to resist the most harsh elements while providing maximum flexion and extension of the knee.
Your wetsuit has been made from carefully selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance. With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your suit. Always rinse your suit after use, in clean water using a mild detergent if necessary. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter from the zips. Please don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains or marks from your wetsuit as this can cause damage. Do not force zips and if possible get someone to pull up the zips for you, pulling zips up not across. Protect your wetsuit from sharp or abrasive objects. Ensure the suit is the correct size and do not pull the ends of sleeves or legs to remove.