Please choose an option:
The Superwarm® X Top features our latest material and wetsuit technologies to produce our most durable, flexible and warmest wetsuit top ever. Designed to keep you warm in the coldest environments and conditions. It incorporates 3mm thermal insulating neoprene with our fast-drying Hydrobase® inner fleece lining. The 3D panel construction moulds to your body for an optimal fit that focuses on increased performance and comfort. Glued, blind stitched and seam taped with a high stretch, ultra-thin neoprene tape in critical areas for an extra level of waterproof protection, so you don’t lose valuable heat and with 4-way super stretch properties throughout to maximize manoeuvrability. ZiBand® arm seals provide protection against water gushes and provide a sealed connection with your gloves.
Combine it with our Superwarm X Skiff, Gloves and Socks for full body protection and warmth.
- 3MM THERMAL INSULATING NEOPRENE
Provides unparalleled warmth for the coldest conditions.
- 4-WAY SUPER STRETCH
Neoprene & nylon throughout the top for maneuverability
- 3D BODY MAPPED FIT
For the most comfortable form fitting panel construction possible
- FAST DRYING HYDROBASE® INNER FLEECE
That is soft, comfortable and wicks moisture
- GLUED, BLIND STITCHED & SEAM SEALED SEAMS
For complete waterproof protection
- ZIBAND® SILICONE WRIST SEALS
Silicone banding creates a tight seal to avoid flushes of water
MENS / UNISEX WETSUIT SIZE CHART
Mens Wetsuit Size Chart XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Height (CM) 159+ 161+ 164+ 167+ 170+ 173+ 177+ 181+ Weight (KG) 45-50 50-55 55-65 65-75 75-85 85-100 100-120 120+ Chest (CM) 77-81 82-86 87-94 95-102 103-110 111-118 119-129 130+ Waist (CM) 62-66 67-72 73-80 81-88 89-96 97-105 106-115 116+
WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE:
- Measure your body according to the measurement guide.
- Zhik provides a performance fit in wetsuits. Firm fitted where required and high stretch in key areas.
- Wetsuits naturally stretch more when wet. A ‘dry’ wetsuit will fit tighter and will loosen during use.
- Zhik Wetsuits fit shorter on the legs to allow for use with footwear.