Please choose an option:
The Superwarm® V Top offers a streamlined approach to our wetsuit range, taking out the frills and keeping what matters, great warmth and great flexibility. Featuring a 3D body-mapped and ergonomic fit that moves with your body, 3-2mm neoprene construction for great warmth in the coldest conditions, and targeted super-stretch panelling for great comfort and flexibility where you need it. Soft, fast-drying fleece on the inside and glued & blind stitched seams help make this top even more comfortable and warm. A great top for any aspiring athlete to keep warm in. Combine it with our Superwarm V Skiff Suit for full body protection and warmth.
- 2 & 3MM THERMAL INSULATING NEOPRENE
Provides great warmth in the coldest conditions
- 4-WAY SUPER STRETCH
Neoprene & nylon in targeted areas for maneuverability
- 3D BODY MAPPED FIT
For the most comfortable form fitting panel construction possible
- FAST DRYING FLEECE INNER
That is soft and comfortable
- GLUED & BLIND STITCHED SEAMS
For added waterproof protection
MENS / UNISEX WETSUIT SIZE CHART
Mens Wetsuit Size Chart XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Height (CM) 159+ 161+ 164+ 167+ 170+ 173+ 177+ 181+ Weight (KG) 45-50 50-55 55-65 65-75 75-85 85-100 100-120 120+ Chest (CM) 77-81 82-86 87-94 95-102 103-110 111-118 119-129 130+ Waist (CM) 62-66 67-72 73-80 81-88 89-96 97-105 106-115 116+
WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE:
- Measure your body according to the measurement guide.
- Zhik provides a performance fit in wetsuits. Firm fitted where required and high stretch in key areas.
- Wetsuits naturally stretch more when wet. A ‘dry’ wetsuit will fit tighter and will loosen during use.
- Zhik Wetsuits fit shorter on the legs to allow for use with footwear.