Rooster Hot Top "a revolution in warmth"
Please choose an option:
Rooster Designed Hot Top - a revolution in warmth - A 0.5mm titanium layer is both comfortable and warm. Wear it under your normal sailing gear for extra warmth - remember layers are better than thickness! Titanium neoprene acts in a similar way to a survival blanket, a titanium impregnated relective layer reflects body heat on the inside back to the body.
Used by Mark Page to win 2007 Laser Radial World Championships Apprentice Master
- This garment is fitted tight to give extra warmth.
- First ease the sleeves into place up to the elbow and when on ensure that the garment is correctly aligned along the length of the arm. Any twists may restrict movement.
- This garment is best worn over the top of a thermal base layer, such as our PolyPro Top for best comfort.
- Flexible, adaptable, neoprene top with 0.5mm Titanium impregnated reflective layer
- Made from identical neoprene to the Rooster Hot Gloves and Hot Legs
- Sailing Survival Blanket – Provides additional warmth by reflecting heat back to the body
- Ideal layer to wear over a Rooster Poly Pro Top for an extra layer of warmth in the colder months
This garment is best worn over the top of a thermal base layer, such as our PolyPro Top for best comfort.
- Also available in female cut (ladies dress sizes from 8 to 18)
Unisex Hot Top Sizing Chart: