Please choose an option:
Vigo Womens Coastal Jacket
Performance weight, breathable, waterproof and windproof – the Vigo is the perfect coastal sailing jacket.
With 100% waterproof heat taped seams and brushed mesh lining for lightweight performance and comfort.
Dual storm flaps and high visibility 3-way adjustable stowaway hood.
- GCX2-EVO fabric-performance weight, brethable
- 100% Waterproof heat taped seams
- Brushed mesh lining for lightweight performance and comfort
- 3-way adjustable high-vis-stowaway hood
- High coastal collar with Quick Dry lining
- High visibility gul prismatic reflective strips
- Lifejacket loops
- Dual storm flaps with 2-way zip
- Secure inner chest communications pocket
- Internal lining zips for easy branding
- Articulated arms for active,ergonomic fit
- Adjustable easy-grab outer cuffs
- PU inner storm cuff near dry seal
- Quick Dry hand warmer pockets
- Self-draining cargo pockets
- Single handed hem adjusters+
NEW 2020 BLACK ON BLACK! - GREAT LADIES SHAPE FOR COMFORT IN ROUGH WEATHER
Combine with Womens Vigo Trousers, CZ Pro Spray Top, Ballistic Spray Top, or Gamma Taped Spray Top for an amazing Drysuit for most watersports like, Sailing, Kayaking, Jet Skiing.
Also available in Mens Jacket and Trousers.
Your jacket has been made from carefully selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance. With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your jacket. Always rinse your jacket after use, in clean water using a mild detergent if necessary. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter from the zips. Please don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains or marks from your jacket as this can cause damage. Do not force zips and if possible get someone to pull up the zips for you, pulling zips up not across. Protect your jacket from sharp or abrasive objects. Ensure the jacket is the correct size and do not pull the ends of the sleeves to remove.