Portland Womens Jacket - Favourite Jacket all sizes available
The Gul Portland is the perfect inshore jacket. Designed using GCX2 fabrics and heat taped seam; it's guaranteed to be windproof and waterproof.
The mesh lining provides performance without added weight meaning you stay comfortable and warm. Even if you've forgotten your gloves you'll be able to keep your digits warm in the Quick-Dry hand warmer pockets.
- GCX2 EVO fabric - performance weight, breathable, waterproof, windproof
- 100% Waterproof heat taped seams
- Mesh lined for lightweight performance and comfort
- Pack-away, 2-way adjustable self-coloured hood
- Inshore collar with Quick-Dry fleece lining
- Articulated arms for ergonomic fit
- Durable 2-way zip with chin guard and storm flap
- Secure communications pocket at inner chest
- Internal PU adjustable cuffs
- Quick-Dry hand warmer pockets
- Easy-grab elasticated hem adjuster
- Life jacket loops
- Women's cut styling
Combine with Womens Vigo Trousers, CZ Pro Spray Top,or Ballistic Spray Top for an amazing Drysuit for most watersports like, Sailing, Kayaking, Jet Skiing
Your jacket has been made from carefully selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance. With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your jacket. Always rinse your jacket after use, in clean water using a mild detergent if necessary. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter from the zips. Please don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains or marks from your jacket as this can cause damage. Do not force zips and if possible get someone to pull up the zips for you, pulling zips up not across. Protect your jacket from sharp or abrasive objects. Ensure the jacket is the correct size and do not pull the ends of the sleeves to remove.