Please choose an option:
GUL Viper 5/3mm Chest Zip Steamer
Warmest 5/3 wetsuit we have ever had. Buy now at a great price!
Introducing BOLT DRY - Guls new and exclusive fastest drying neoprene yet.
The ultra quick dry core wicks water away from the skin creating a cushion of air between the body and suit, giving ultimate insulation and warmth. Some surfers come out of the water and are still dry in their chest and back area's. Read below review's from Kiwi Surfers, Kiters and Windsurfers.
BOLT DRY FABRIC
Now features BOLTDRY and X-FLEX super stretch neoprene on the main body panels gives an incredible 100% plus stretch making the Viper the perfect high performance suit.
Blind stitch with new thinner NEONSEAM liquid seam technology provide 100% water seal keeping the winter chill out.
- BOLT DRY: Quick dry core wicks water away from the skin creating a cushion of air between the skin and the suit creating ultimate insulation and warmth.
- QUADRATE Horizontal chest zip entry for maximum flexibility
- Blindstitch and external liquid seams for 100% water seal, flexibility and warmth
- NEONSEAM: 4mm super thin external liquid seams for 100% water seal, flexibility and warmth
- X-Flex: 150% super-stretch main body panels for flexibility and freedom of movement
- G-Flex: 100% stretch lower leg and seat panels increase durability and control water flush
- Non-petroleum based neoprene
- Thermospan tri-ply core: Ultimate insulating core body panels
- Mesh back to prevent wind chill
- Powertex knees for flexibility and durability
- G-lock wrist seals reduce water flush
- PK G-lock zip: backout low profile plastic zip fastening
- AERO-COMB: core minimises weight while maximising its internal surface area, this space allows trapped air to heat up and insulate your core.
- Available in Grey with Red sleeves or Black with Red trim
The above is a Venom Wetsuit - this shows the suit inside out, with the BOLT DRY Fabric cover
The GUL Viper last seaons stock is still great for ultimate warmth in freezing conditions, the Gul 5/3mm Viper has been tested by our team riders Tom Butler and Mark Harris in some challenging and icy conditions.
The Quadrate horizontal chest zip entry with the Thermospan Tri-ply lined system keeps your core warm, allowing your body to pump the heat through to your hands and feet.
Blindstitch and external liquid seams provide 100% water seal, whilst X-Flex super stretch neoprene means that even this super warm suit keep you moving freely
Look at the drop-down list for the available sizes
The conventional method of construction for serious winter wetsuits as it is both watertight and comfortable. Panels are glued and then butted together followed by stitching that does not penetrate all the way through the neoprene. Inside the wetsuit, heat welded tape goes over the seams in high stress areas, this further strengthens the seams and increases installation.
X-FLEX 100% stretch neoprene is used in our high performance wetsuits. It gives you maximum freedom of movement, allowing your wetsuit to work with your body without impeding stamina. The latest X-Flex neoprene is 10% lighter, absorbs less water and has a softer, more comfortable feel. The improved X-Flex neoprene also has a lower modus, which means they stretch more without losing their shape and spring.
New 4 way stretch high specification knee panels designed to resist the most harsh elements while providing maximum flexion and extension of the knee.
Your wetsuit has been made from carefully selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance. With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your suit. Always rinse your suit after use, in clean water using a mild detergent if necessary. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter from the zips. Please don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains or marks from your wetsuit as this can cause damage. Do not force zips and if possible get someone to pull up the zips for you, pulling zips up not across. Protect your wetsuit from sharp or abrasive objects. Ensure the suit is the correct size and do not pull the ends of sleeves or legs to remove.