Please choose an option:
Gul Profile Front Zip Short Arm 3mm Wetsuit
The innovative Profile FZ range combines flexible, breathable and durable materials in front zip wetsuits designed for ultimate performance whilst sailing. A really technical wetsuit with the front zip, ideal for Dinghy Sailors, Windsurfers, Kitesurfers, Kayakers and SUP.
- Airprene back panels ensure you stay cool and comfortable even in strenuous conditions
- X-FLEX arms and side panels for increased flexibility and maximum freedom of movement
- Flatlock seams and Duratex reinforced seat and knees provide protection and longevity
- 30% X–Flex / 70% Dura–Flex
- Non-petroleum based neoprene
- Breathable airprene back panel
- 2–way front zip finishing up left shoulder to avoid neck irritation
- PRO-NECK – adjustable single layer neck seal
- SMOOTH-SKIN – minimising wind chill
- Titanium 2 lining - reflects heat back in
- DURA-TEX – increased durability in wear areas
- DKS - Highly durable knee print
- DWR thighs
A really technical wetsuit with the front zip, ideal for Dinghy Sailors, Windsurfers, Kitesurfers, Kayakers and SUP. Available in Black with Silver panels
Look at the drop-down list for the available sizes
X-FLEX 100% stretch neoprene is used in our high performance wetsuits. It gives you maximum freedom of movement, allowing your wetsuit to work with your body without impeding stamina. The latest X-Flex neoprene is 10% lighter, absorbs less water and has a softer, more comfortable feel. The improved X-Flex neoprene also has a lower modus, which means they stretch more without losing their shape and spring.
Highly abrasion resistant Dura-Tex nylons created by applying a resin coating to the outer surface of a double knit nylon. Increases resistance to abrasion by up to 4-5 times.
Wetsuit neoprene is lapped together and then stitched, this creates a flat, flexible and comfortable seam. Flatlock stitching can be identified by a band of interlocked thread on both sides of the wetsuit, sometimes utilising a coloured thread for visual effect.