Please choose an option:
Boltdry 3mm Peaked Surf Hood (main picture)
Keep your head and neck warm with the peaked surf hood. The 3mm titanium neoprene outer reflects the heat back in reducing wind chill. With BOLTDRY quick dry lining wicks water away from the skin for the ultimate insulation and warmth in the coldest conditions. The peaked design minimises water run off after duck diving. Also featuring a stitched free strap with a glide skin inner means you can keep your cap on tight while staying comfortable.
- 3mm TITANIUM 2: neoprene
- BOLT DRY: Quick dry core wicks water away from the skin creating a cushion of air between the head and the hood creating ultimate insulation and warmth
- Durable MESH side panels to reduce wind chill
- Peaked design minimises water run off
- Blind stitch construction
- Available in XS-XL
Flexor 3mm Peaked Surf Hood (orange lining)
The surf Hood features Gul's Magma Air-Insulation thermal lining the warmest, lightest and fastest drying fabric available in the Gul line up. 4-Panel Construction for a comfortable fit made with 3mm RS-Flex 2 Neoprene. The cap is Glued and blind stitched G-tape reinforced seams for strength and durability. The cap features a H10 Peak that shields the face from water run off and the sun, with a Powertex 4 Neck strap with spandex binding to keep your cap secure and to provide additional comfort.
- 3mm RS-Flex 2 Neoprene lined with MAGMA Air Insulation
- 4-Panel Construction for a comfortable fit, H10 Peak Shields the face from water run off and the sun
- Adjustable toggle cord provides a snug, personal fit. Info on choosing your size in description
- Blindstitched & G-tape reinforced seams for strength and durability
- 1mm Glideskin neoprene chin panel & face seal
- Presently only available in XL
Hoods Size Guide
You cap has been made from carefully selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance. With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your cap. Always rinse your cap after use in clean water using a mild detergent if necessary. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter. Please don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains or marks from your cap as this can cause damage. Protect your cap from sharp or abrasive objects.