FLEXOR 0.5MM HOODED VEST
The Gul Flexor 111 Vest has been developed for optimum impact protection, by using Guls' exclusive RS-FLEX neoprene, X-FLEX antomically placed expansion panels and PVC3 Impact foam. creating the perfect competition fit vest for wake, kite, surf and wind.
The Gul Flexor 111 Vest allows you to perform at your best, breaking all performance boundaries.!
The Flexor Hooded Vest is excellent for layering and turns any wetsuit into a hooded model. The body of the vest is made of 0.5mm neoprene lined with Magma thermal insulation our warmest, lightest yet. This thermal insulation wicks moisture from your skin, keeping you drier and warmer for longer.
This vest is easy to slide under any wetsuit without too much-added bulk. The 3mm hood is made of 100% super stretch neoprene for ultimate flexibility, a sharkskin peak shields the face from water runoff and the sun.
- 3mm RS-Flex 2 Neoprene lined with MAGMA AIR-INSULATION.
- Glued & Blindstitched seam construction
- 3-panel construction conforms to head for a comfortable fit.
- Sharkskin peak shields the face from water runoff and the sun.
- Twin-neck designed to offer the ultimate seal with your suit
- REVO FIT: 3D pattern technology
- FLATLOCK: seam construction
- RS-FLEX MK2: 150% textured super stretch over arms
- MAGMA AIR-INSULATION: thermal inner lining is super-soft, 20% Lighter and has 30% less water absorption than X-FLEX THERMAL
- TITANIUM 2: lined neoprene
Neoprene is lapped together and then stitched, this creates a flat, flexible and comfortable seam. Flatlock stitching can be identified by a band of interlocked thread on both sides of the wetsuit, sometimes utilising a coloured thread for visual effect.
Used in the main body panels of most of our wetsuits. T2 Neoprene acts in a similar way to a survival blanket, and reflects body heat back to the body.
RS Flex MK2 is the latest evolution of RS Flex neoprene! Now with over 150% + stretch the Ripstop is 10% lighter, the tighter weaved textile provides less water absorption, better durability, and maximum stretch