Please choose an option:
The CZ Power Matrix has been designed for performance.
Working with your body, this technical Rashguard aids in oxygen delivery to the key muscle groups.
Correcting Muscle alignment to aid posture, reducing muscle vibration which will reduce fatigue therefor giving increased power through knee extension for performance hiking.
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex Performance Fabric
- Flatlock seams for less irritation
- Multi-panel compression construction to increase oxygen delivery and reduce vibration in active muscles
- POWER-MATRIX TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) for core stability and improved posture
- Anatomical fit reduce delayed onset muscle soreness
- Men’s/Unisex Fit
POWER-MATRIX TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) for core stability and improved posture
|30” - 32”|
|32” - 34”|
|34” - 36”|
| 38” - 40”
Your wetsuit has been made from carefully selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance. With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your suit. Always rinse your suit after use in clean water using a mild detergent if necessary. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter from the zips. Please don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains or marks from your wetsuit as this can cause damage. Do not force zips and if possible get someone to pull up the zips for you, pulling zips up not across. Protect your wetsuit from sharp or abrasive objects. Ensure the suit is the correct size and do not pull the ends of sleeves or legs to remove.