Designed using Gul’s technical GCX2 EVO Stretch and GCX2 Evo fabric, the Code Zero Jacket provides a performance weight, breathable, waterproof and windproof outer layer. Cordura reinforced seat panel and removable, adjustable hood. Stylish durability and exceptional strength-to-weight ratio. Resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions. Designed for living, built to last.
- GCX2 EVO Stretch 2.5 layer waterproof and breathable fabric
- 100% Waterproof heat taped seams
- Inshore collar with Quick-Dry fleece lining
- Water resistant front zip
- Water resistant zippered pockets
- Venting through mesh pocket lining
- Internal pocket zip for easy access to salopettes
- Cordura© reinforced seat panel
- Internal adjustable PU cuffs
- Packaway, 3-way adjustable high visability yellow hood
- Shock cord adjustable hem
- Your jacket has been made from carefully selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance. With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your jacket. Always rinse your jacket after use, in clean water using a mild detergent if necessary. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter from the zips. Please don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains or marks from your jacket as this can cause damage. Do not force zips and if possible get someone to pull up the zips for you, pulling zips up not across. Protect your jacket from sharp or abrasive objects. Ensure the jacket is the correct size and do not pull the ends of the sleeves to remove.