Please choose an option:
The ZKG® amphibious shoes pack the full range of features, functionality, and versatility to be in their element in any marine environment.
The casual and contemporary styling allows them to seamlessly transition from the water to the street anywhere.
- QUICK DRYING 3D AIR MESH
- ULTRA-LIGHT AND DURABLE MATERIALS
- HIGH GRIP ZK SOLE RUBBER TECHNOLOGY
- MAXIMUM DRAINAGE AND HIGH BREATHABILITY
- CLASSIC STYLING WITH PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- TOE AND HEEL PULL TABS FOR EASE OF USE
- HIGHLY FLEXIBLE UPPER WITH A SUPPORTIVE SOLE AND SHOE STRUCTURE
- NEOPRENE FOR COMFORTABLE USE AROUND WATER
Amphibious footwear with an extreme grip rubber sole, 3D Air-mesh and neoprene upper. The ZK Sole™ utilises a unique rubber formula and tread pattern to achieve exceptional levels of grip in the wet, whilst also maintaining excellent levels of durability. Made with a combination of high stretch neoprene and 3D air-mesh the upper is highly supportive, flexible and highly air permeable allowing the foot to breathe and water to drain quickly.
The ZKG® combines excellent flexibility and comfort with outstanding durability and wear. The technical proficiency of the shoes means they are in their element in any marine environment, while the casual, contemporary styling can take them off the water and on to the street.
FOOTWEAR SIZE CHART
1. Place your foot on the ground with your heel against the wall. 2. Measure the distance from the wall to the tip of your longest toe. 3. Do this with both feet and use the measurement of the longest foot to find correct size. 4. Add approx. 10mm to the measurement taken. 5. Use Japan (mm) measurements to find your size. Go up to the next size if you are between sizes.