The Microfleece™ V top offers a streamlined approach to our wetsuit range while keeping all the great features you love to achieve great comfort and flexibility for all weather versatility. Designed and developed to be a great all-rounder wetsuit for you to wear day in and day out. It incorporates 1mm thermal insulating neoprene with a fast-drying inner fleece lining. The 3D panel construction moulds to your body for an optimal fit that focuses on increased performance and comfort. Strong, non-itch, flatlock stitching, brings it all together and 4-way super stretch properties in the torso maximize manoeuvrability where it matters most. Combine it with a Microfleece Skiff Suit for full body protection and warmth.
- 1MM THERMAL INSULATING NEOPRENE
Provides warmth for everyday cool conditions
- 4-WAY SUPER STRETCH
Neoprene & construction in targeted areas for great flexibility
- 3D BODY MAPPED FIT
For the most comfortable form fitting panel construction possible
- FAST-DRYING INNER FLEECE
That is soft and comfortable
- HIGH STRETCH FLATLOCK STITCHING
That is strong and non-itch
WOMEN'S WETSUIT SIZE CHART
Womens Wetsuit Size Chart XS S M L XL Height (CM) 158+ 160+ 162+ 164+ 166+ Weight (KG) 45-50 50-60 60-70 70-80 80+ Chest (CM) 82-86 87-93 94-101 102-109 110+ Waist (CM) 62-69 70-75 76-81 82-87 88+ Hip (CM) 88-92 93-96 97-103 104-110 111+
WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE:
- Measure your body according to the measurement guide.
- Zhik provides a performance fit in wetsuits. Firm fitted where required and high stretch in key areas.
- Wetsuits naturally stretch more when wet. A ‘dry’ wetsuit will fit tighter and will loosen during use.
- Zhik Wetsuits fit shorter on the legs to allow for use with footwear.