Please choose an option:
Produced for rigorous activity in wet conditions, the sailing gloves are made from exceptionally durable Amara® Fabric, double reinforced in key areas and stitched using high gauge yarns. This essential piece of sailing gear has an ergonomic fit and high stretch outer face to increase comfort and ensure best fit. The innovative gecko silicone lower palm grip breaks away from the norm and provides enhanced maneuverability in the wet. The full finger design provides increased protection for the three outer fingers while leaving the tips of the thumb and pointer finger exposed for increased dexterity.
- HIGHLY DURABLE AMARA® FABRICS PROVIDE GOOD ABRASION RESISTANCE
- DURABLE STITCHING AND DOUBLE REINFORCED PANELING TO INCREASE PROTECTION AND LONGEVITY
- ERGONOMIC FIT WITH HIGH STRETCH OUTER FACE
- GECKO STYLE SILICONE LOWER PALM GRIP FOR MANEUVERABILITY IN THE WET
- PERFORATED PANELING FOR AIRFLOW AND FAST DRYING
- LOW PROFILE ELASTICISED WRIST PANEL FOR ULTIMATE MOVEMENT