The CST500™ range featuring highly breathable and durable Aroshell® fabric technology, paired with numerous weight-saving and comfort providing features, enable this range to provide protection and performance in a wide range of conditions. Equally as comfortable in short-haul overnight crossings and it is in high performance sports boat racing.
Fully seam-taped and critically reinforced for ultimate protection, this innovative range is purpose built for coastal racing and cruising, while also providing genuine crossover coverage for other conditions.
New Zithane® fused reinforcement panels have replaced the traditional heavy denier reinforcements, creating a highly durable reinforced panel that maintains seam integrity and provides large reductions in weight. Developed and tested with Team Akzonobel during the 2017 – 18 Volvo Ocean Race, Zithane® technology provided additional layers of durability during extreme legs of the race.
- FULLY SEAM SEALED, BREATHABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT
3-Layer Aroshell® Fabric technology
- HEAD-LOCK HOOD DESIGN
With a wind and water gusset and 3-point adjustment system
- MEDIUM HEIGHT COASTAL COLLAR
With full neck protection
- HYDROBASE® LINING IN COLLAR
Wicks moisture and dries quickly
- QUICK STOW HOOD POCKET STORAGE
- WATER-TIGHT AND ERGONOMIC ELASTIC WRIST CLOSURES
For uninhibited wrist movement
- CENTRAL YKK® AQUAGUARD ZIPPER
And YKK® zippers throughout the garment
- WATER-TIGHT INTERNAL CHEST POCKET
- QUICK ACCESS ARM POCKET FOR EMERGENCY BEACONS
- ARTICULATED ARM PANELS
For ease of movement and minimal bulk
- SIGNATURE ZHIK® REINFORCED EXTERNAL HANG LOOP
- REFLECTIVE ARTWORKS FOR LOW LIGHT VISIBILITY AND SAFETY