The Microfleece™ V range is the next step in our revolutionary wetsuit collection. The V range offers a streamlined approach to wetsuit design. Featuring a 3D body-mapped and ergonomic fit that moves with your body. The 1mm neoprene construction provides protection and comfort in a wide range of conditions, while the targeted super-stretch panelling provides supreme flexibility where you need it. Zhiktex™ II reinforcement in the knee and seat offers a highly abrasion resistant 3D knit construction, providing high levels of durability without sacrificing any stretch or flexibility.
- 1MM NEOPRENE INSULATION Throughout with Nylon outer lining
- 4-WAY SUPER STRETCH Neoprene & construction in targeted areas for great flexibility
- ZHIKTEX™ II SUPERIOR ABRASION RESISTANCE Panels in the rear & knees provides super durability in high wear areas
- 3D BODY MAPPED FIT Means you will get the most comfortable fit
- FAST DRYING MICROFLEECE INNER Soft & fast drying inner lining
- HIGH STRETCH FLATLOCK STITCHING That is strong and non-itch
N.B. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND WEARING LYCRA SHORTS OVER YOUR SHORTS TO GIVE GRIP AND PREVENT DAMAGE TO THE NEOPRENE FABRIC FROM AN ABRASIVE DECK OR BOAT FITTINGS.
MENS / UNISEX WETSUIT SIZE CHART
|Mens Wetsuit Size Chart||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE:
- Measure your body according to the measurement guide.
- Zhik provides a performance fit in wetsuits. Firm fitted where required and high stretch in key areas.
- Wetsuits naturally stretch more when wet. A ‘dry’ wetsuit will fit tighter and will loosen during use.
- Zhik Wetsuits fit shorter on the legs to allow for use with footwear.