Incorporating all the great features of the Rooster Pro Aquafleece® top, with a deliberately long and roomy, almost poncho style fit. The Rooster Pro Aquafleece® Rigging Coat with its fully taped seams, warm fleece lining & water resistant coating is great to simply throw on over your sailing kit for rigging & de-rigging in the rain. It’s also perfect for layering up on cold winter days when walking the dog, or standing on the touchline!
The wrists feature a double cuff construction with a soft, elasticated lycra binding on the inside and Velcro adjusters on the outside. There’s a headphone access point on the inner pocket, two deep fleece-lined outer pockets with heavy duty waterproof YKK zips to keep things warm and dry. The high standing collar and colour-matched, tailored, peaked hood keeps the wind and rain out
- Waterproof construction with taped seams to improve water resistance
- Warm fleece lining for even more warmth and comfort in the harshest of climates
- Large hood with soft structured peak and elastic fastening
- Soft fleece at neck edge for comfort against your face
- Headphone access point on the inner pocket
- Two deep fleece-lined outer hand pockets
- Heavy duty water repellent YKK main zipper
- High collar
- Double cuff construction at wrists with adjustable outer cuff
- Rooster heavyweight PU laminated and bonded fleece
- Composition: 88% Polyester, 12% PU
- WP: 5000mm
- MVP: 5000g/m3
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry in a shady area hung on a coat-hanger.