Please choose an option:
GUL Venom Wetsuit 5/4/3 Stitchless Steamer
Introducing BOLT DRY Guls new and exclusive fastest drying neoprene yet. The ultra quick dry core wicks water away from the skin creating a cushion of air between the body and suit, giving ultimate insulation and warmth.
Gul’s Winter wetsuit, the Venom designed to perform in the coldest of conditions with the ultimate wind chill defense system. Snakeskin protection a Gul exclusive, a durable water repellent and anti abrasion coating, ensuring increased warmth. The ABS horizontal chest zip entry system allows maximum flexibility and the ultimate water seal. The Venoms' NEO-WELD seam technology eliminates the need for stitching by using a 4mm razor thin NEO-SEAM bonding process. The 100% thermal lined Venom is the best protection available.
- ABS: Horizontal chest zip entry for maximum flexibility
- NEO-WELD: Stitchless Seam Technology, means thereís no stitching. Stitching has been replaced with 4mm razor thin NEON-SEAM bonding press which eliminates the need to stitch seams. No stitching means no pinholes... which means no leakage!
- X-FLEX: super-stretch main body panels
- BOLT DRY: Quick dry core wicks water away from the skin creating a cushion of air between the skin and suit giving ultimate insulation and warmth.
- AERO-COMB: core minimises weight while maximising its internal surface area. This space allows trapped air to heat up and insulate your core.
- SNAKESKIN Protection: Durable, water repellant and anti-abrasive membrane applied to outer nylon. This technology is guaranteed to be harder wearing, absorb less water and contain quick drying properties
- POWERTEX: knees for flexibility and durability
- AQUA- RING: wrist seals
- PK blackout: water lock zip
Above is a photo showing the inside and outside of the wetsuit - this is the old style boltdry pattern, the new style has boltdry on the chest but not the bottom half of legs
Look at the drop-down list for the available sizes
Your wetsuit has been made from carefully selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance. With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your suit. Always rinse your suit after use in clean water using a mild detergent if necessary. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter from the zips. Please don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains or marks from your wetsuit as this can cause damage. Do not force zips and if possible get someone to pull up the zips for you, pulling zips up not across. Protect your wetsuit from sharp or abrasive objects. Ensure the suit is the correct size and do not pull the ends of sleeves or legs to remove.