Please choose an option:
We still have stock of the standard version without the extra warmth of the new Bolt Dry fabric. These are at a cheaper price and only available while stocks last.
BOLT DRY VERSION
The 5mm Viper Split Toe Boot is super flexible and lightweight whilst being incredibly warm featuring BOLT DRY Guls Quick dry core that wicks water away from the skin creating a cushion of air between the foot and the boot creating ultimate insulation and warmth. The viper boot uses D-Flex neoprene gives this boot great durability. Featuring Viper graphics and styling. This is the perfect boot for those needing a positive connection to their board or boat during Winter, balancing durability and feeling it's ideal for windsurfing, surfing, wakeboarding and skiff sailing.
- AQUA RING: for ultimate flush barrier
- BOLT DRY: Quick dry core wicks water away from the skin creating a cushion of air between the foot and the boot creating ultimate insulation and warmth.
- Flexible lightweight split-toe boot
- Arch precision support for ankle stability
- Shock absorbent heel to help minimise strain
- 5mm Durable D-Flex neoprene
- Velcro adjustable ankle straps for secure fit
- Contoured articulated sole
Your boots have been made from carefully selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance. With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your boots. Always rinse your boots after use in clean water, using a mild detergent if necessary. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter from the zips. Please don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains or marks from your boots as this can cause damage. Do not force zips and if possible get someone to pull up the zips for you, pulling zips up not across. Protect your boots from sharp or abrasive objects. Ensure the boots are the correct size.