Please choose an option:
The Vigo Coastal Jacket provides a performance weight, breathable, waterproof and windproof layer.
Designed using Guls' technical GCX2 for everyday to difficult conditions. GCX2 fabric will keep you warm, dry and comfortable gaining the most from your watersports experience, allowing you to perform at your best for longer. The hardwearing advanced GCX2 two-layer fabric.
Specifically engineered to prevent water penetration, whilst offering breathability, allowing perspiration moisture to evaporate. Offering waterproof and breathability ratings of minimum 5000 mm and 5000 g/m/24h. All seams fully taped for long lasting water proofness.
The Vigo is the perfect coastal sailing jacket. With 100% waterproof heat taped seams and brushed mesh lining for lightweight performance and comfort. Dual storm flaps and high visibility 3-way adjustable stowaway hood.
Vigo Mens Coastal Jacket
GCX2 EVO fabric performance weight, breathable, waterproof and windproof – the Vigo is the perfect coastal sailing jacket.
With 100% waterproof heat taped seams and brushed mesh lining for lightweight performance and comfort.
Dual storm flaps and high visibility 3-way adjustable stowaway hood.
- GCX2 EVO fabric- performance weight, breathable, waterproof, windproof
- 100% Waterproof heat taped seams
- Brushed mesh lining for lightweightperformance and comfort
- 3-way adjustable high visibility stowaway hood
- High coastal collar with Quick Dry lining
- High visibility Gul prismatic reflective strips
- Lifejacket loops
- Dual storm flaps with 2-way zip
- Secure inner chest communications pocket
- Internal lining zips for easy branding
- Articulated easy-grab outer cuffs
- PU inner storm cuff for near dry seal
- Quick-Dry hand warmer pocket
- Self-draining cargo pockets
- Single handed hem adjusters
|XS||28” - 30”
(71 -76 cm)
|32” - 35”
(81 - 89 cm)
|S||28” - 30”
(71 -76 cm)
|35” - 38”
(89 - 96.5 cm)
|M||32” - 34”
(81 - 86 cm)
|38” - 41”
(96 - 104 cm)
|L||34” - 36”
(86 - 91.5 cm)
|41” - 44”
(104 - 112 cm
|XL||36” - 38”
(91.5 - 96.5 cm)
|44” - 47”
(112 -119 cm)
|XXL||38” - 40”
(96 -101.5 cm)
|47” - 50”
(119 - 127 cm)
Sailing, Kayaking, Jet Skiing.
Your jacket has been made from carefully selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance. With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your jacket. Always rinse your jacket after use, in clean water using a mild detergent if necessary. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter from the zips. Please don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains or marks from your jacket as this can cause damage. Do not force zips and if possible get someone to pull up the zips for you, pulling zips up not across. Protect your jacket from sharp or abrasive objects. Ensure the jacket is the correct size and do not pull the ends of the sleeves to remove.