Please choose an option:
CODE ZERO MENS 1MM FL LONGJOHN WETSUIT
Non-petroleum based neoprene
GUL's Code Zero wetsuit designed and developed using the latest REVO FIT 3D pattern technology. This flatlock suit uses GUL's XFLEX neoprene to produce our most durable, most flexible suits ever.
The FLEXTEX seat features a highly abrasion resistant fiber construction providing high levels of durability whilst maintaining stretch and flexibility.
POWERTEX S-SHEILD knees and shin offer increased protection and flexibility, the new and improved P-Eazy fly construction provides a flush barrier for convenience. Including P-eazy relief system so there is no need to take your suit off.Making a day racing more comfortable.
- REVO FIT: 3D pattern technology
- FLATLOCK: Seam construction
- X-FLEX: 150% super-stretch main body
- FLEXTEX: seat panel increased durability
- TITANIUM 2: reflects heat back in
- P-EAZY: Fly relief system
- POWERTEX4: knees for flexibility & durability
- S-SHIELD: Internal shin protective pad
- FLOW: leg drainage system
- Non-petroleum based neoprene
- Windward CZ Pro power pad compatible (GM0372-B2)
P-Eazy is a discretely hidden relief aid, a new development in our Code Zero sailing wetsuits.
Designed for ease and comfort. Alleviating the need for a zip, improving stretch over and around the groin and torso area with a velcro fixture.