Please choose an option:
FROM THE DROP-DOWN SELECTED WHAT YOUR FAVORED SIDE IS AND WHAT BATTERY SIZE YOU ARE WANTING
WE WILL CONTACT YOU ON WHAT CABLE LENGTH YOU WILL BE NEEDING
The Assist Plus is just as the name suggests, everything the foiling world has come to love about the original Assist, PLUS a little bit more! It's the performance model with all the bells and whistles. More power, more torque, greater efficiency, longer run times, and new user-selectable functions.
With the increased thrust and efficiency along with a 37% larger battery, the Assist Plus is perfect for heavier riders needing more power, learners, or those wanting longer sessions. The Assist Plus can be used for flatwater foiling, however, please see the additional info below for more on this!
INCLUDED IN YOUR KIT
- Foil Drive Assist Plus with stubbie cooler prop protector
- Folding Propellers
- Motor pod with custom mast profile
- Waterproof electronics box
- Foil Drive Assist PLUS 12ah 28.8v Battery
- Wireless throttle controller with custom paddle mount (Left or Right) and wrist floaty
- 110-240v Battery Charger (AU or US Plug - Please make a note if you'd like a US Plug, orders are sent with AU plugs to everywhere except the US) with Lipo Safe Charge/Storage bag
- Wireless induction charger for controller
- 3M Dual Lock adhesive fasteners for mounting electronics box to board
- 3M adhesive-backed Board Cable Guide for securing the motor wire to board
- M3 x 2.5mm hex driver
- Plastic Prop
- Spare bolts (inside driver handle)
- Reusable zip tie
Foil Drive Assist Plus is not designed to be used on a Prone or Tow style, low volume Foil Boards. Due to the wireless connection, the box must remain above the waterline during usage.
Install weight: 3.7kg
Operating Voltage: 28-32v
Max Thrust: 24.5kg
Runtime: 30min-3hrs depending on throttle usage and other variables (Surf Session 2-3hrs appx.)
Recharge time: Appx. 2hrs
Install time: 10mins
eFoiling with the Assist Plus
With the increased thrust and efficiency along with a 37% larger battery, the Assist Plus can also be used when learning to foil and can be used to cruise around on flat water, so long as the appropriate size front wing is selected for the rider's weight.
If you plan to E-foil your Assist PLUS, you will need to measure the additional length you would like to be able to mount your pod low down the mast. Give us the overall longest measurement you want to be able to use. The excess cable can then be tied up at the back of the box when using the pod in a higher position.
It's important to remember the intended purpose of the Foil Drive is an assistance motor, not a full-time e-foil. To be able to produce a system at this size, weight, and cost does limit the system's maximum speed. Flat water foiling with a high load above 90% throttle consistently is not recommended.
Battery Transport - Airplane
Due to the size, commercial airlines will not allow you to travel by air with the Foil Drive Assist Plus Standard or Medium batteries. Please keep this in mind when selecting your final order destination and with any future travels. If unsure, please contact your airline or reach out to us with any questions.