WindSup Ride 8'11"
The Windsup RIDE features the generation of outline that optimises volume distribution. It has a fairly straight outline through the middle section and a clear break on the back foot for sharp carving. The WS RIDE is fast on the plane and quick in planning mode, for SUP’ers, the deck concave and S rail will give enough stability for paddling. The board also feature dedicated reinforced Tuttle fin box and multiple insert position for foiling
PROGRAM // SUP & WINDSURF & WINDFOIL
- All waves
- Best in 1 to 3 meter waves
- Best for light weight Advanced to Expert in SUP mode
- Light wind wave board for Windsurfer
- Optimized S rail work to decrease rail thickness and maximise the deck flat surface for better stability and optimize paddle mode
- Dedicated footstraps position to foil effortless
THE EXOCET ADVISE
- Advanced to Expert SUPer, take away around 40 to 60 kg of body weight from the board volume
- Example: 110 liters - 50 kg= Max body weight of 60 kg (+ 10 kg for expert)
- Windsurfer will enjoy using board in single fin mode
- Forward footstraps position for SUP mode design to find instantly the correct foiling position
- Carry handle
- Leach plug
- 1 CNC G10 center fin
- FCS Twin fins
- 3/4 deck pad
- Reinforced tutle box
You want to have fun in the waves, either it's windsurfing, stand-up paddling or foiling, but don't want to mess around with three different boards?! Then the WindSUPRide 8'11" is the right solution.
The WindSUPRide 8'11" serves as a light-wind wave board for windsurfing and is made for solid waves. The flat deck and the sharp rails increase stability and optimize paddling. There are many foot strap options, which are dedicated to wind-foiling.
The WidSUPRide 8'11" comes with a tri-fin setup and is coated with soft and durable, yet light deck pad. The centre fin is mounted in an US box and the board also has a reinforced tuttle box to guarantee, when used with a foil, that the board will not be damaged.
The wood-carbon Pro AM construction ensures durability and a light weight.
|25 cm, US-Box
|reinforced, for foiling
|Weight [kg, +/- 6%]
|2 x FCS 11.9 cm