The Gul Marine Tool is an excellent multi-functioning accessory, for emergency use or maintenance on board. The serrated edge blade is excellent for quick and effective rope cutting, with a routed GUL logo providing extra grip. The Marine tool has been designed using titanium coated 420 Stainless Steel for extra protection from corrosion. Supplied with a Nylon sheath to easily store in your pocket.
- Folded length 95mm, Open length 150mm, Blade length 60mm
- Titanium coated 420 Stainless Steel
- Shackle key fits most small to medium sized shackles
- Serrated blade edge for quick and effective rope cutting
- Marlin spike for rope work
- Routed GUL logo provides extra grip
- Red 'grab cord'
- Supplied with nylon sheath
The Marine tool has been made from carefully selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance. With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your marine tool. Always rinse your roof marine tool after use in clean water using a mild detergent if necessary. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter. Please don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains or marks from your marine tool as this can cause damage.